Thursday 3 March 2016

VOLUNTEERING IN LITHUANIA

My name is Paula, I am doing European Volunteering Service in  Lesė Shelter. I came here from Spain for 10 months and at the moment I´m already in the seventh.

I really love animals so that´s why I decided to leave everything in my country to make this experience. It´s hard to start working in this kind of places where you can see and heard many different stories about animals who arrive to the shelter.

The daily job which all the volunteers do in the shelter is brilliant! They are completely implicated and worried with every animal, some of them are available 24 hours to take care of them.

We are trying everyday to make a bit better and happier the life of those amazing animals.

With this blog I will try to show you how is the work that we do everyday and I want to encourage you to visit us :)

I hope you like it :)













4 comments: