Tuesday 5 April 2016

SPRING IS COMING... :)

I´m really happy to say: ´Spring is coming´.... Actually I say ´is coming´ because we can not be sure alredy. 
Some people say ´it is probably to have snow again´, other people say ´Spring is alredy here´... and I am a bit confuse. 

Everybody is alredy wearing different clothes, I am looking forward for real Spring after long time with cold, and snow.

The weather is amazing these days, and all of us are enjoying more staying outside. In the shelter - after finish our tasks- we can be as much as we want outside playing, brushing, going for a long walks with the doggies and so on...

I would like to share with you a video I made during these warm and beautiful days. Altought the cats have to be inside, we can also have fun with them -playing, brushing or even petting them-. They also really need human contact to socialize, this is an important step for them to be adopted. 

I encourage you to visit us and have a good time :)










3 comments: